Look no further, this stunner is a perfect 10! Rarely available - MI Builders XL End-Unit Model Townhome in popular Lorton Valley! This updated beauty is larger than some single family homes offering 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. A luxurious light filled open modernized floor plan with walls of windows, high ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, new carpet, 2022 roof, dual-zoned HVAC (newer upper level), 2021 hot water heater, 2022 garage openers, and freshly painted throughout. The breathtaking gourmet eat-in kitchen is perfect for entertaining offering an island, breakfast bar, granite counter top, tall raised shaker and arched cinnamon cabinets, gas cook-top, double wall oven, stainless steel appliances, and pantry. Huge family room area/breakfast table off the kitchen. Grand formal living and separate dining area with elegant columns. Walk upstairs to the dream master suite with tray ceilings, ceiling fan, 2 large his and hers walk-in closets with built-in. A lavish ensuite full-bath offering dual sink vanity, soak tub, and shower with tile bench. Two more generous size bedrooms with ceiling fans, lots of closet space, and chic full-bath with linen closet right down the hall. The main walk-in level features a spacious foyer with a magnificent recreation/secondary family room, gas fireplace, full-bath, and separate laundry/utility room. Two oversized garage spots with built in tool/storage two tier wood table. This home is conveniently located within minutes of nearby shopping, restaurants, Amazon Fresh,Âgolf courses, INOVA and much more.ÂSeveral RegionalÂParks such as Pohick Bay and Occoquan Regional Park offer hiking trails, biking, boating, canoeing, and kayaking.ÂÂA Commuters Dream-Minutes to Fort Belvoir, The Pentagon, Crystal City, Alexandria, Washington DC, and Quantico.Â Quick access to I-95/I-395, Fairfax County Parkway, Amtrak Station.ÂÂEnjoy the Community with tons of amenities, large outdoor swimming pool, basketball, clubhouse, 24 hour access fitness center, party room, playgrounds, walking trails and more.ÂWithinÂsought afterÂSouth County School District.Â Indoor Ski Resort opening soon in Lorton.ÂYou won't find a nicer home in this zipÂcode with this much finished square footage at this price! Nothing comes even close to it.ÂThis impeccable home is in pristine condition and incredibly well maintained for a lucky buyer.ÂBe sure to book your private showing right away.ÂMake it yours! Welcome Home!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,064 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lorton Valley North
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price