Donât miss this one; 6804 Wild Rose Ct located in the desirable Hunter Village/Daventry community. Beautiful 3 BR, 2 Full Bath, 2 Half Bath, 1 car garage townhome. Pick roses from the beautiful rose garden. Enjoy days/evenings relaxing on the back patio overlooking the Gerry Connolly Cross Country Trail and Accotink Creek. Fresh paint top to bottom, New carpet upstairs. Stove/range 2020, Washer and Dryer 2020, Water Heater 2018, Roof 2007, Gutter Guards front of house, Gas hookup for grill on patio, HVAC recently serviced and given a clean report. The community includes tot lots, large outdoor swimming pool, two tennis courts, community center and extensive paths connecting to Fairfax County Trails. The home backs to the Gerry Connolly Cross Country Trail and Accotink Creek. Easy access to commuter routes: I95, 395 Fairfax County Parkway, Springfield Metro and more. Close to tons of shopping, restaurants, South Run Recreation Center, Springfield Country Club and so much more.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,075 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price