Beautifully updated 4 story split level, 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath in sought after Canterbury Woods! Large, open kitchen and dining area with granite counters, island with bar seating and stainless steel appliances and tons of cabinet space! Hardwood floors throughout main and upper levels. Large primary bedroom with attached bath. 3 additional bedrooms on upper level for a total of 4 upstairs. Cozy lower level with 5th bedroom and family room with fireplace with woodstove. Lots of storage in basement and attached shed/storage area. Conveniently located, this home is centrally located in Fairfax County close to Arlington, Alexandria and Fairfax as well as the District of Columbia and Maryland. Nearby trails lead to Long Branch Stream and Playground. The community includes Canterbury Woods Swim & Tennis Club. Dedicated bus stop for The Pentagon.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,859 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full
- Bay Window(s), Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price