***2.625% ASSUMABLE VA LOAN FOR A VETERAN*** Ask agent for details! Welcome home! This unique colonial that greets you with lush trees and flowering shrubs features four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a two car garage (with heat and AC) AND a 900 square foot artist studio in an AMAZING location on a quiet street in Annandale. The charming floor plan features an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and updated appliances, gorgeous hardwood floors, a family room with a cozy wood burning fireplace, a formal living room, a formal dining room and a large screened in porch with abundant natural light. Through the courtyard you'll find the light filled artist studio perfect for a home office or business venture. The building features three rooms, roughed-in plumbing and separately metered electricity. Upstairs you'll find a peaceful primary suite retreat and three additional bedrooms. Downstairs the basement features a finished rec room, hobby room and unfinished storage. NO HOA! Ideally located in Annandale and conveniently close to shopping, restaurants and commuting options. The tax records above grade square footage is for the main house and does not include the separate structure. Highly sought after Canterbury/Frost/Woodson school pyramid. Priced to sell!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,074 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning, Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Built-Ins, Skylight, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Screened-in, Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price