Welcome to this light-filled end unit townhouse in highly sought after Strathmeade Square, less than a mile from INOVA Fairfax and the Capital Beltway. Walk up through the charming brick archway to the main floor living room equipped with southwest facing bay windows. On the top level, are 3 bedrooms; the primary bedroom has been converted from two bedrooms into a large 21â x 16â bedroom with an attached sitting area, perfect for a work desk or lounge space. The basement features a newly carpeted recreational room with a cozy fireplace, perfect for movie nights. There are sliding glass doors from the basement to the back patio - perfect for hosting â and the wooden table and 4 chairs convey with the house! The outdoor space has a large storage shed for outdoor tools, sports equipment, or more patio furniture. Around the corner is a neighborhood pool and basketball court so you donât have to go far to enjoy some outdoor activities! The Mosaic District, which features a multitude of restaurants, shopping, a farmers' market and community programming is only 2 miles away and the Dunn Loring metro station is barely a mile farther! Fresh Paint Throughout (2023), New Carpets (2023), New Blinds (2022), Furnace (2013), Roof (2011), Water Heater (2006) â¦ Welcome home!
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,902 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Lighted, Unassigned.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price